Kim Kardashian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kim Kardashian

Post by Butters Stotch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I love her!
avatar
Butters Stotch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Kurt Elizabeth Hummel on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.

_________________
avatar
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://dahollywoodstreet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Butters Stotch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.
Well sorry fella you don't.
avatar
Butters Stotch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Kurt Elizabeth Hummel on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.
Well sorry fella you don't.
Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate.

_________________
avatar
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://dahollywoodstreet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Butters Stotch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:
Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.
Well sorry fella you don't.
Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate.
Slow down there fella I don't want to get in any more trouble. My dad would ground me.
avatar
Butters Stotch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Kurt Elizabeth Hummel on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:
Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.
Well sorry fella you don't.
Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate.
Slow down there fella I don't want to get in any more trouble. My dad would ground me.
You need something to distract from your horrible personality. Most of the time I find it hard to be in the same room with you, especially this one which looks like where Strawberry Shortcake and Holly Hobbie come to hook up.

_________________
avatar
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://dahollywoodstreet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Butters Stotch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:
Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:
Butters Stotch wrote:
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel wrote:I OBVIOUSLY have a better fashion sense than she does.
Well sorry fella you don't.
Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling and inappropriate.
Slow down there fella I don't want to get in any more trouble. My dad would ground me.
You need something to distract from your horrible personality. Most of the time I find it hard to be in the same room with you, especially this one which looks like where Strawberry Shortcake and Holly Hobbie come to hook up.
You're like Eric. Always trying to out me down that fatty.
avatar
Butters Stotch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Breadquanda on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 pm

KIMS WEAVES SUCK. MINES ARE BETTER

Breadquanda

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Butters Stotch on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Well I love Kim. Before my famous book The Poo That Took A Pee got so famous it killed Kim.
avatar
Butters Stotch

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Kurt Elizabeth Hummel on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Butters Stotch wrote:Well I love Kim. Before my famous book The Poo That Took A Pee got so famous it killed Kim.
You look like a Technicolor zebra.

_________________
avatar
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://dahollywoodstreet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by ThatWeave13 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

SHE IS FAKE AND NASTAY THATS WHY MY MAMA BE CUSSIN WHEN SHE HERES ANYTHING ABOUT HER NASTAY ASS
avatar
ThatWeave13

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Kurt Elizabeth Hummel on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 pm

ThatWeave13 wrote:SHE IS FAKE AND NASTAY THATS WHY MY MAMA BE CUSSIN WHEN SHE HERES ANYTHING ABOUT HER NASTAY ASS
Did I miss the election for queen? Because I didn't vote for you.

_________________
avatar
Kurt Elizabeth Hummel

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-21
Age : 23

View user profile http://dahollywoodstreet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by LAQUEISHA SHANAHAY on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:31 pm

WHO DA FUQ IS SHE
avatar
LAQUEISHA SHANAHAY

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim Kardashian

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum